Look at this...

bethh

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Awwww. :love

If I hugged him he'd have to leave with me! :) Gonna be a big one before you know it.

I really understand. It's so hard having him outside and not in the house all the time. We got him so he could be a working dog so I don't want to confuse him by letting him live in the house plus I really want him and Gracie to bond.

bethh

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
big lovable ball of fluff! He is so cute, I just want to hold him and hug him! I know y'all are thrilled with him!
He's such a sweet boy. We are letting him stay outside with Gracie as much as possible. I bring him to see the chickens whenever I go over there. I hope he will be a good guardian dog.

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score
Well, Gracie needed a companion and assistant for chicken watching and yard destruction. So look who we got...

View attachment 56190
Too cute!!! I'm sure he will be a good guardian. Hopefully Gracie will give him hell when he gets to chicken chasin' age. Or maybe he'll just skip that step all together.

bethh

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Too cute!!! I'm sure he will be a good guardian. Hopefully Gracie will give him hell when he gets to chicken chasin' age. Or maybe he'll just skip that step all together.
Hope he skips that stage!!

bethh

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
IMG_0042.JPG
IMG_0027.JPG