Look who came to live with us!

Oakroot

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/478083_4807915593547_2033819835_o.jpg

Yep. That is Roll Farms amazing herd sire Chaos. Chaos came to stay at our farm over the winter. We had him for just a few days and decided we liked him to much to give him back. :lol:

Since he is an older buck, very gentle and easy to work with (even around a doe in heat) he just seemed like too perfect of a first buck for us. Only got my first doe less then a month ago and really did not need to own a buck yet but he needed a home and we were already in love with his stanky self.

ThreeBoysChicks

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Awesome! So you are the lucky owner!!

His son out of Ally will be coming here to be my Herd sire.

Congrats!!!!!!

ThreeBoysChicks

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
With your permission, I would love to use this photo on my website as a pic of my bucklings father.

I will note that you are his current owner. Would you like me to reference your personal name, your farm name, your website? Let me know if ok.

Oakroot

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
You are more then welcome to post it! Our place is called Oakroot Farms.

If your boy turns out anything like Chaos (which I am sure he will) he is going to be a total love bug. Chaos is such a ham. He calls to me every time I go out and see him and always runs over for pets. I have to watch him when I go in the pen because he wants to snuggle with me. I don't really want to snuggle when he is covered in "cologne" to be honest. :lol: Everything about him is just gentle and kind spirited.

ETA: No website up just yet, but the way we are multiplying goats I am going to have to get one!

Roll farms

Spot Master
Reaction score
*sniffle* I didn't even get to say goodbye to him.

He IS a love. Between his gentleness and Ally's sweet attitude, I knew that boy 3BC is getting would make someone a great buck.

GLENMAR

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Awwww :love I would love to have a doeling with those markings.

Latest posts