Looking for a dairy buck in central Oklahoma

Okie Amazon

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
My girls (Alpine/Nubian crosses) are going to need a "play-date" soon. I am sending blood in to make sure they are both CL and CAE clear and would want the same on a buck. These are just our pets and household milkers, so I'm not looking for a show quality anything, but I would like to up the milk production in any doelings we might produce.

Chaty

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
I have a Nubian buck for sale but I havent had him tested but he has been here since he was young. He is from the Guinea Ridge Farm there in Okla. He has improved my girls udders as 1 is a Alpine and now she is giving over a gallon at a milking. The year before she just gave 1/2 that. If your willing to drive up I will sell him. I would post a pic but cant remember how to do it.

Okie Amazon

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
Thanks, Chaty, but we really don't want a buck around all the time. Would you be interested in studding him if we drove the girls up?

Chaty

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
Sure but he is only going to be here untill the 9th as I dont need him anymore and he will be sold soon. I do have another Nubian buck and La Mancha and Saanen buck. Send me a message and I can tell you where I am and ph # or you can email me at kathy_mchorse@yahoo.com I am here almost all the time.