Looking for a Ghost saddle! I have a nice barrel saddle to trade, anything out there?

WeegMisty

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Hey, I have been trying to fit my horse with a good english saddle for a bit. I am using a soft saddle now, but it its great and doesn't lift off her spine, so I am worried about riding in it long term. We recently purchased THE ONLY Ghost saddle of of eBay, for our other horse, and I am looking to buy one. I have looked at the websites with brand new ghost saddles, but there are EXPENSIVE! So I am wondering if anyone out there has a used ghost saddle that they would like to sell! I am also posting this on backyard chickens. Thanks any info helpful! Avery

Last edited:

promiseacres

Herd Master
Reaction score
Try fb pages for treeless saddles. There are several. We have a black forest and a torsion. We love our treeless saddles.

WeegMisty

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Thank you! I also have a pretty nice barrel saddle to trade for a Ghost, of course, we have cash too! I have pictures of the barrel saddle for anyone interested! We are trying to sell it on FB marketplace, so anyone interested will want to give me the info quick before it sells!

Last edited: