Looking for a new addition to our family

Mommmab1986

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
Hello everyone I am new to the site and I was just trying to look around to try to find a new addition to our little family. I am looking for a baby girl pygmy goat preferably weaned so that I can make that bond but if she is a week or two older then that would be just fine to. Thank you in advance.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. You might want to put your location down. If there is anyone close to you, they can contact you.

WildBird

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Welcome! I can't help you find a goat but hopefully someone else will be able too! Good luck and have a great day!

YourRabbitGirl

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
Hello everyone I am new to the site and I was just trying to look around to try to find a new addition to our little family. I am looking for a baby girl pygmy goat preferably weaned so that I can make that bond but if she is a week or two older then that would be just fine to. Thank you in advance.
Hello!! and welcome to the forums!! you will surely find new ideas when you stay and explore here in the forums, Enjoy reading and discover a lot of new things.. see you around!!