1. BYH Official Poll: What are the things that you should consider before buying herds?
    CLICK HERE!
    (if you are logged in, this notice can be dismissed using the "x" to the top right of the notice)

Dismiss Notice
  2. Baymule’s 4th Lambing. - Discussion thread.
    CLICK HERE!
    (if you are logged in, this notice can be dismissed using the "x" to the top right of the notice)

Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. BYH Picture of the Week (POW) - Submit your Pics Now !!
    Click HERE!
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for milking goats in WV

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Trade' started by The homstead, Jun 21, 2018.

1. Jun 21, 2018
    The homstead

The homstead Chillin' with the herd

My wife and I are looking to adding milking goats to our homestead. We currently raise chickens dogs rabbits and children. We are fairly self sufficient with gardening and raising the chickens and rabbits however we want to take it a step further and try our luck raising goats for milk cheese and soap. If anyone would happen to have some milk goats for sale in the north central West Virginia are please let me know I would be very thankful.

2. Jul 22, 2018
    GLENMAR

GLENMAR True BYH Addict

I'm in Virginia. Maybe a bit of a drive, but I have a Nubian herd that needs to be thinned out to the right people.
    High volume quality milking bloodlines. Registered, disbuddded and CAE negative.