Lorenzo passed away today...

chickenzoo

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
Thank you everyone. He had his first CDT shot....was almost ready for the second booster. I just don't know what happened. He had a rough path with out momma....just so hurtful and sad. I wish I wasn't bidden for thsee two weeks...but Hubby did his best and I did aneek out to check on him and bottle feed him. I just feel like such a failure at this. I have never lost this many animals. Just so discouraging.

ksalvagno

Alpaca Master
Reaction score
Unfortunately, if you have owned livestock long enough, you have years like this. It will end and it will get better. Almost got out of the alpaca business myself when I had a bad year and many losses. I've even already had a big year of losses with the goats too. It stinks when it happens and you do question if you should even bother owning animals. :hugs

terrilhb

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
chickenzoo said:
Thank you everyone. He had his first CDT shot....was almost ready for the second booster. I just don't know what happened. He had a rough path with out momma....just so hurtful and sad. I wish I wasn't bidden for thsee two weeks...but Hubby did his best and I did aneek out to check on him and bottle feed him. I just feel like such a failure at this. I have never lost this many animals. Just so discouraging.
I don't know you but I have read everything you posted on here. You were not a failure. You did everything you could. I know it does not feel that way. But you have got to be such a great person to care so much. I am sending you many hugs. :hugs :hugs :hugs :hugs :hugs :hugs :hugs :hugs :hugs :hugs :hugs :hugs I pray everything gets better for you.

Latest posts