Low Carb/Keto Recipe Thread

Devonviolet

Herd Master
Reaction score
I finally made the Fathead Pizza recipe that @Baymule posted on Feb. 20th of this year (Page 26 of this thread).

I ended up having to change the recipe, due to food allergies. So, it had fewer calories (for 1/6th of the pizza) and about 1/2 the carbs.
0427191939.jpg

0427191944a.jpg

It was absolutely delicious. The crust was a bit on the soft side, but very tasty and had a goo texturre! Maybe it would have been firmer if I hadn't forgotten to put the egg in it. :hide But to be honest, we thought it was perfect the way it was & I don't think I will put the egg in next time either.

I can't have the marinara sauce, because I'm allergic to tomatoes, so I left it off & just put mozzarella cheese directly on the crust. We didn't even miss the "pizza sauce".

I will definitely be making this pizza again!! :drool

Last edited:

Devonviolet

Herd Master
Reaction score
@Devonviolet on page 31 I posted the pizza made with Alfredo sauce. With your goat cream, that would be so good!
I saw that, and it looks yummy! But the sauce also would add calories. Since I used more cheese, than the original recipe calls for, I need to keep the calories down.

ETA: I just figured the calories and the Alfredo sauce would add 194 calories, making it almost 600 calories.

Last edited:

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
I saw that, and it looks yummy! But the sauce also would add calories. Since I used more cheese, than the original recipe calls for, I need to keep the calories down.
Try the crust with the egg in it, then decide which way you like it. I have used that recipe to bake small rounds, then piled ground meat, lettuce and cheese on them.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
That looks delicious! I like squash. I like zucchini......especially zucchini bread. :lol:

We have veered off in the ditch...… :smack English peas were ready and we have ate every single one. :drool So sweet! They are not on a low carb diet. Vines are done now. :hit I planted Sugar Snap peas and they are coming on like gangbusters. We snack on them raw, they are crunchy. Probably not on a low carb diet either.:(

Mike CHS

Herd Master
Reaction score
We have a lamb rib roast along with some balsamic vinegar and olive oil seasoned cauliflower in the oven. Marinated the lamb with red wine, basil, a little brown sugar along with garlic and a little salt and pepper.

Last edited:

Latest posts