Lumps on testicles

Anne's rabbit farm

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
I have a 8 month old Nubian buck that has sore lumps on the bottom of his testicles. He doesn't like it when I touch the lumps directly, but he has no reaction if I touch anywhere else. they have some shorter hairs, but not much, and the skin looks purple-ish to me. Does anyone know what this could be?
He's had them since I got him two months ago, but I haven't been brave enough to get that 'intimate' with his private parts until now.
He has no issues with his libido, and I've seen him breed two of my three does, but it will still be a couple weeks before I can find out if he was successful or not.

20210203_130721.jpg
20210203_130742.jpg

Anne's rabbit farm

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
Thought I'd post an update. He's looking better now. I didn't really do anything to him and it seems to be going away on its own. It had no affect on his fertility. All three of my does are pregnant and due late May to early June.
His "boys" also seems to be looking a little bigger and fuller.
20210224_114946.jpg

Longhornbreeder101

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Loved his “boys” 😂
Thought I'd post an update. He's looking better now. I didn't really do anything to him and it seems to be going away on its own. It had no affect on his fertility. All three of my does are pregnant and due late May to early June.
His "boys" also seems to be looking a little bigger and fuller.View attachment 82096