Luvmypets Journal: A New Season

luvmypets

Herd Master
Reaction score
Crazy to think that last year I started with my two ewes. I feel so blessed to have them in my life. Look how big Brutus is, what a lil fatty.

IMG_8967.JPG

luvmypets

Herd Master
Reaction score
I'm glad you've been having decent weather. It won't stop raining here!
Yea, we had it on and off. It was mostly during the school day and when I got home the sun was out.

luvmypets

Herd Master
Reaction score
Here is some of my photography from this past wednesday, it was really hot but the sun was just right for pictures.

Here is handsome prince Brutus, I just adore his fleece, it is sooo soft. Him and Stella are so friendly now that they know I dont bite, it also helps I bring out some of their favorite treats ;)
IMG_9054.JPG

Here we have Mr. Bolero sunbathing. The pacas love to scare me and look like they are dead :rolleyes: And even though I know they are fine..every now and then I have to make sure. And im always greeted by a grumpy "do you mind" face
IMG_9060.JPG

Here is Sequoia mid roll
IMG_9055.JPG

My Ras being a weirdo :lol: My dad pointed out that Ras is like: I used to like these ewes a lot but I cant pinpoint why :gig Seriously he sniffs their butts and he has this look on his face like "what am I doing? "

IMG_9061.JPG

My lovely Rosie getting up close and personal
IMG_9057.JPG

Alcalde was enjoying himself in the big patch of thistle, dont ask me why
IMG_9062.JPG

Here is my favorite picture from the shoot, little stella smiling as simon yells "wait up"
IMG_9058.JPG

The lil sass monster @stells
IMG_9063.JPG

My pretty Patricia is shedding her underbelly and looks quite silly, we plan on breeding her once the boys "have their bad day"
IMG_9076.JPG

And finally a photo of one of my new ducks, they are just so lovely
IMG_9077.JPG

CntryBoy777

Herd Master
Reaction score
Looks like they are enjoying the lack of Fleece and are much more comfortable. Glad ya was able to enjoy the sunny afternoon.....but, where is the pic of the Increased duck yard?....ya know, the one ya got so Muddy doing....:)

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score
Stella looks like she got hit with a sudden gust of wind from her left ;) I see the other two are smart enough to head into such a wind :D =D