Luvmypets Journal: All good things

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score
As for me I wish I could say I’m doing well but that would be a lie. Turns out repressing three years worth of trauma is bound to cause some issues further down the line. For now I’m just taking things one day at a time and forging my path forward.
I am so sorry 😢 Do you have some professional help? You had MAJOR trauma followed by lots of turmoil and stress. Not the kind of thing someone can necessarily handle on their own. Like Bay I've been wondering about you.
I'm glad you stopped by
MANY MANY :hugs

luvmypets

Herd Master
Reaction score
Thank for the concern guys. I’m in a therpay program right now after things got really rough back in July. The biggest thing for me was the stuff kinda came back all at once and I was so overwhelmed. It was kinda one of those situations where I’ve processed a lot of what happened on a surface level but I repressed the deep and really ugly stuff without realizing it. I’ll get through this its just Im in the painful part of the healing process right now.

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score
I'm glad you are getting help. That pressure cooker of repression had to blow sometime if it wasn't released gradually. From our past with you, I have no doubt that you will be strong again. You were doing much more as a young person than most people, you'll get that drive back and be successful

:hugs