Luvmypets Journal: All good things

luvmypets

Herd Master
Reaction score
Visited the old farm today for the first time since I left. The property has a new owner no more animals but lots of plans for the future.

A lot of my trauma around the farm revolved around the hoarding and neglect of the previous owners animals. It was a relief to see with my own eyes that no more animals were suffering. And I know the new owner will be breathing some much needed life back into the land.

Also got an update on the pigs, they are doing well, Lucy is still as lazy as ever. Prissy still remains the queen. I will probably go see them again soon.

Also after months of not driving myself anywhere, I have finally started again. For those wondering i had very bad dissociative episodes and i didnt want to be behind the wheel of a car.

Also off topic but I got a gym membership so that’s fun!

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
It makes me smile to hear you putting it all back together and sounding happy. Going by the old farm has helped clear all that away. Going to see the pigs is good for your soul. You are driving again, that is good. Joining a gym will keep you motivated, in a good way. Im so glad that you are healing and finding your way again.

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score
Likewise for me! I'm glad to see you coming out of your low. You had very good reasons to be there and that sort of trauma doesn't leave a person unaffected. You've shown us drive and enthusiasm in the past, I hope to read that from you again as you return to your "old self" but new and improved.

We are here any time you want to talk, tell us about new adventures you start or just hang out :hugs