Luvmypets Journal: A New Season

luvmypets

Herd Master
Reaction score
Popped in just because today and saw that it was my ten year anniversary on BYH. When I first made this account I was 12 and I remember I was at my dad’s apartment sitting at the kitchen table.

Man I’m 22 now so much has changed. I wonder what my younger self would think if she saw everything ive been through. I made a lot of friends on this site and have met a lot of knowledgeable and likeminded folks. Always felt like I had a home here. And its funny cause even though I don’t have animals anymore I always find myself checking out this site every now and then just for old times sake.

I still struggle with a lot I won’t lie but I recently started a new job after over two years of being out of work. Its only a few hours a week but I get to work with dogs so its a good a place as any to start. Im actually finally starting to make efforts to moving out of my mom’s house. Its slow going but I have found an amazing partner and for the first time in years Im ready to get my life started.

I hope all of yall are doing well, this community always has a special place in my heart

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score
Im actually finally starting to make efforts to moving out of my mom’s house. Its slow going but I have found an amazing partner and for the first time in years Im ready to get my life started.
I'm late to the party, as always.

Very glad to have you pop in and share your thoughts.

You had a rougher last 10 years than a lot of people and with things that are harder for a young person to deal with. I'm glad you are reaching the light end of the tunnel! I'm sure I'm not alone in thinking you have the skills to do well in life.

Latest posts