Luvmypets Journal: A New Season

luvmypets

Herd Master
Reaction score
Priss is at day 100 of her pregnancy, which means we have two weeks until piglets hit the ground. She is grumpy and is spending most of her time laying down, and she will gladly roll over for belly rubs. I take her outside every few days for a half hour as she enjoys getting out of the barn. The three piglets are all growing out nicely and have quickly learned that people give out some good belly rubs. Hoover is hilarious, he comes up to me and then flops on his side like "um hello, Im waiting". All the other animals are doing well.

Miss Priscilla over this weekend, she is ready to welcome her little ones. If you look into her eyes you can see her going "ugggggggghhhh"
IMG_2932.JPG

Priss out on one of her walks, she doesnt seem to mind the weird looks she is getting
IMG_2906.JPG

This is what I mean by Hoover flops, he practically looks dead. Anything for scratches!
IMG_2842.JPG

I can't escape the greedy little bubs
IMG_2909.JPG

And here are some of the others.
Simon is almost a year old..where does the time go

IMG_2941.JPG

Miss Rosie is in the center, Ras on the right side, Stella on the left, and simon behind. They arent supposed to be in the chicken run but I had the gate open for Priss and they snuck in.
IMG_2947.JPG

Brutus! Him and Stells will have their first birthday in 9 days
IMG_2945.JPG

And of course the derp himself, my bubba Ras. He is an idiot but I love him nonetheless.
IMG_2938.JPG

CntryBoy777

Herd Master
Reaction score
Sure is good to hear from ya....I really miss ya being around more often, but I understand ya are busy. The animals all look well and know Priss will deliver ya some excitement very shortly. It is amazing that the little lambs last year have all grown up and another round is on the way.....:)

luvmypets

Herd Master
Reaction score
Sure is good to hear from ya....I really miss ya being around more often, but I understand ya are busy. The animals all look well and know Priss will deliver ya some excitement very shortly. It is amazing that the little lambs last year have all grown up and another round is on the way.....:)
The ewes are actually taking a break this spring, but we will be breeding them for fall lambs.