Luvmypets Journal: A New Season

luvmypets

Herd Master
Reaction score
I thought I had accepted what happened but now as Im on my last few days of vacation it really hurts, its finally sinking in. I tried to push it away not think about it but..I just.. I remember the last time I saw her I knew that when I got home she wouldnt be there to greet me with her small nose. I wouldnt have to mix formula or let her play until she got tired. I wouldn’t call her name and wait for her reply. Or when she jumped up and started screaming for food. I wouldnt be putting a towel on the floor so she wouldnt make a mess. I think whats really gonna hurt is when I get home and go to where she’s buried. She’s under an ash tree that is near our barn. Im thinking of hanging a crescent moon on the tree to celebrate her life. I havent hurt this much over an animal since Mammy. It’s just..hard :hit

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
What is making it worse is that you weren't there. Don't beat up on yourself. We all know that you are a loving, caring person that loves her animals. You do deserve a trip away sometimes, we all do. Big hugs. I like the moon idea.