Luvmypets Journal: A New Season

luvmypets

Herd Master
Reaction score
Now that I have visited Luna’s grave I feel at peace. I was out with the pigs today and they reminded me how life goes on. All the pigs got some lovin, and I got so very muddy. I missed them, they make me hopeful for the future. And the sheep and alpacas got attention too. Ras was being really obnoxious and nudging me.

Lucy
2D10BAB7-083A-4573-ABD6-75CC3F6FF28F.jpeg

Emmy, who is recovering well from pregnancy. Still so sweet, although she is shedding right now so when I pet her my hands got covered in mud and pig hair.
71B5BE15-A9F7-411C-B320-84EBA04C7865.jpeg

luvmypets

Herd Master
Reaction score
Well looks like we now have more pigs. I was sitting in my history class and I took a glance at my phone and my brother sent me a text that read “hey so I went to let the animals out and their are eight newborn pigs”. I am so excited and nervous but also excited. We knew priss was pregnant but I did not think she would birth so soon! He says they all look good and she is doing well with keeping them safe. We will have to move her into the barn tonight, thankfully I know that she will move easily.

I have to stay afterschool for an FFA meeting so I wont be able to get pictures until later. For now I just wanted to share the exciting news. :celebrate