Luvmypets Journal: A New Season

CntryBoy777

Herd Master
Reaction score
Thanks for the update and glad your dad is back home with y'all. Sure sorry about losing more chickens....really miss seeing ya around, but I understand....:)

Latestarter

Novice; "Practicing" Animal Husbandry
Golden Herd Member
Reaction score
Good to "see" you out with your animals. Gonna get real busy for you again right around the corner. Looking forward to your next school year? I'm sure you're going to do great! Hope you'll have a few minutes to spare for us every so often to let us know how you're doing :D

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score
Is it super hot there that the alpacas want to be hosed down? Before we got the boys Teddy used to lay in a plastic kiddy pool to cool off. I didn't figure I needed a plastic pool since we have the pond but I've not seen him in it. Of course he had not been sheared last year so I'm sure he was really hot. Since he got "scissored" this spring he isn't nearly so hot. He does love a good dust bath though!

luvmypets

Herd Master
Reaction score
@Bruce Our boys love hose time! It isn't always super hot but the boys really enjoy it :) Geno is known as "King of the Hose" because he will walk in the direction of where the hose is spraying so only he gets the water. Sequoia has given him a challenge and has picked up the bad habits. The little dude also rears like a horse and walks on his back legs. It's super funny I will have to upload a video sometime.

luvmypets

Herd Master
Reaction score
Well school starts tomorrow. Im not really looking forward to going back but such is life.

CntryBoy777

Herd Master
Reaction score
I never wanted to either, but before ya know it...it will be off to college and high school will seem so far in the past....hang in there and do your Best, you'll be just fine....:)