madelynmccabe's Thread: Lets See Everyone's Herd Houses!

madelynmccabe

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
I'm so excited! It's been so unusually warm this winter that my dad has cleared me to start construction on the goats fence! I'll post pics later but I have all the t posts in and I'm waiting on our big wooden post and the fence roll. I also have some fun toy ideas for them if you want to see.

TAH

Herd Master
Reaction score
I'm so excited! It's been so unusually warm this winter that my dad has cleared me to start construction on the goats fence! I'll post pics later but I have all the t posts in and I'm waiting on our big wooden post and the fence roll. I also have some fun toy ideas for them if you want to see.
Of course, we want to see! :D

madelynmccabe

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
I'm going to have to post them tommorow! I have a video of the whole thing but it says it's too large to post:confused: and it's too dark to get a good picture!!!:barnie

madelynmccabe

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
But anyways... here are my ideas for their new toys.

IMG_2640.PNG
IMG_2639.PNG
IMG_2638.PNG

Sorry I had to screenshot them off of google! It's the only thing I could findo_O

CntryBoy777

Herd Master
Reaction score
Well it is good to hear from ya again. :)
It looks as though ya have made some Good choices on the "Toys", and it is wonderful news that ya are getting started on a fence. :thumbsup
I am in the process here of that very thing, and it is a lot of work, but when it is done it will be so much Better. I can't wait to see yours and all of those new "Toys" with goats all over them. :)

madelynmccabe

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
@CntryBoy777 good luck with your projects too! I'll upload a clear pic in the morning of the fence. But it may be awhile before I get all of their toys up... not sure when my dad will help me build them

Latestarter

Novice; "Practicing" Animal Husbandry
Golden Herd Member
Reaction score
I believe those toys are for the goats... :hide:idunno

Latest posts