MAMA passed away have kid born 1/19/20.

Duckfarmerpa1

Herd Master
Reaction score
Yes, very sorry you lost the momma...and sorry for the little one...hope he does ok...good luck!!

YourRabbitGirl

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
Have another goat in milk but she won't let him nurse. What should I use for milk replacement? The poor baby is screaming for his mama.
It’s very sad to know that. Its nice to hear about you handling those motherly duties. She will get used to it as time goes by. just be patient. good luck

YourRabbitGirl

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
Have another goat in milk but she won't let him nurse. What should I use for milk replacement? The poor baby is screaming for his mama.
poor thing... I hope you guys are dedicated enough to take care of her as much as possible... you need to tend to her until it can take care of herself.

YourRabbitGirl

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score

YourRabbitGirl

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
Yes he has nursed for the past 13 days. We are going to try to milk the other doe, just wasn't sure how much hr should get if we bottle feed and for how long there is so much info and would rather info come from someone experienced and not 1000 different schools of thoughts.
I really want to know whats going on about the kid. :oops::oops: I hope he's doing just fine. I really believe that he can survive his condition, Please live and strive little goat. 🐐🐐🐐

YourRabbitGirl

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
Got back to the forums about the goat looking for his mama.. how was he now? I bet he's doing great. I hope we can get some updates about him. :clap :clap :clap

Latest posts