Maremma poultry dog needs quick rehome! Anyone near Wisconsin? I'll deliver.

Mike CHS

Herd Master
Reaction score
Go to the top of the screen where your name is and hover over your screen name. You should get a drop-down tab and you should see 'conversations'. Click on that and you should get a menu where you can choose to 'start a conversation'. That isn't verbatim but should be close.

TnHomesteader

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
Go to the top of the screen where your name is and hover over your screen name. You should get a drop-down tab and you should see 'conversations'. Click on that and you should get a menu where you can choose to 'start a conversation'. That isn't verbatim but should be close.
Found it! Thanks!

Deedles

Herd lurker
Reaction score
Hi everyone, yes I was driving through Illinois (ugh, what a long state!) to Tennessee when these responses were happening. Tilly is in her new situation on a sheep farm by Middleton, TN. Thank you for the interest. Love these Maremmas. What an amazing breed of dog! If feels like all other pet quality dogs will pale in comparison to her... she may have ruined me for any other dog. Truly.

TnHomesteader

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
Yay Tilly!
I hope she does well in her new home, and you in yours. Welcome to Tn!

goatgurl

Herd Master
Reaction score
@Deedles I have to totally agree with you about the maremma breed. I have a pair and just love them. they are so good with the stock, kind, gentle and patient but very protective.