Margali's Griffin Wood Ranch

Margali

Herd Master
Reaction score
Snickers seems okay.
I'm on the getting worse part and Dominic has it now. Seems to run about 3 days. Eldest brought it home from school.

I am planning a barn redo and that will include the divider panel. I also need to wrap tree trunks of the ones I want to save. I have plastic mesh fencing to use.

Margali

Herd Master
Reaction score
Claims adjuster is coming Monday to look at damage to home. We need to get AC company to give official opinion on WHY damage occured before insurance will determine if it is covered.🤬

Currently calling AC contractors to find someone. All the inside units need to be removed to fix floor then reinstalled correctly.💰

Bye, bye emergency fund and birthday plans.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
That totally sucks. I’m sorry that this happened but at least you found it and used your fix it skills to stop further damage. Now the headache of dealing with insurance.

Margali

Herd Master
Reaction score
Feel like crap but less so. I took Cassandra to a birthday party for classmate. She had fun.

I finished the station for my new charger. It'a currently weather protected with a plastic bag. A better lid is in the works. The grounding cable and leadout wire are secured to house skirting well out of weed wacker range.
20230603_200153.jpg
20230603_210235.jpg
I also wrapped the trunks of the trees in the night pen. I used the 1in square mesh from chicken pen. I'm not sure this one will survive. 🥺
20230603_193851.jpg

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Charger station looks good. You’ll get a good roof on it, plastic bag works for now. LOL

I think you might be a little late of that tree. Might as well knock it down and let them have the branches too.

Ridgetop

Herd Master
Reaction score
If the bark on the back of the trunks is intact, trim the tree back severely and hope for the best. A tree can survive if it is not completely girdled, and if a certain % of the bark remains. Pruning it back heavily will reduce the amount of leafy branches it has to support with the badly damaged bark remaining. :fl

Margali

Herd Master
Reaction score
So girls and Snickers all grazed together. I had a piece of poly braid shorting to T-post draining it down to 2kV. I fixed that and have 12kV now. I also made some stay wires keeping spacing at correct mid span. Eventually, I will have more T-posts to help with sagging on my low tensile fence.

The ladies did not like the improvement.

Latest posts