Margali's Griffin Wood Ranch

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
Contact seller of house. If you were to get the hook up to sewer, make them do it! Most here it IS included. There. :idunno Look at contract.

Either way, I'm certain you will be beyond excited to move in!!😁

Margali

Herd Master
Reaction score
Contact seller of house. If you were to get the hook up to sewer, make them do it! Most here it IS included. There. :idunno Look at contract.
Plumbing hookups is specifically excluded and I knew that. Issue is our house came with 4 drains out the bottom not one. The model to view on lot had skirting and apparently it's a recent change to not tie the drains together before shipping. The piping was shipped with so just labor charge. 🙄

Margali

Herd Master
Reaction score
So $375 and sewer lines are all hooked up. Now we need to get past the inspection on Tuesday. Our key is permit application states "installed approximately as shown". The drawing shows tank in front of back door and we moved it approxmately 30ft east to clear doors and windows.

My next project is better steps. The current steps suck and I clutzed. I got to start early on my 3day weekend pulling wiring for AC. Then lost the whole day.😡🤬😡 Atleast, I still had the boot from last time. 🤦‍♀️
20211009_175131.jpg

Alaskan

Herd Master
Reaction score
So $375 and sewer lines are all hooked up. Now we need to get past the inspection on Tuesday. Our key is permit application states "installed approximately as shown". The drawing shows tank in front of back door and we moved it approxmately 30ft east to clear doors and windows.

My next project is better steps. The current steps suck and I clutzed. I got to start early on my 3day weekend pulling wiring for AC. Then lost the whole day.😡🤬😡 Atleast, I still had the boot from last time. 🤦‍♀️
View attachment 87868
Broke? Sprained?

:hugs