Margali's Griffin Wood Ranch

Margali

Herd Master
Reaction score
I don't understand real estate... I am purchasing a manufactured home with list price $89k and paying $10k down. The "Valuation Report" from the lender says the home is worth $120,300. So did I just gain equity by buying it? Or is it funny money so ignore it?

Alaskan

Herd Master
Reaction score
I don't understand real estate... I am purchasing a manufactured home with list price $89k and paying $10k down. The "Valuation Report" from the lender says the home is worth $120,300. So did I just gain equity by buying it? Or is it funny money so ignore it?
:idunno

Stuff like that I don't understand at all.

I would ask though... if they value it higher than the replacement cost... are you then paying too much on insurance.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Smart. If you don’t have full replacement cost, you only get a percentage of the value. If you are underinsured, you get penalized for that. It’s all a racket to pay you as little as possible.

Margali

Herd Master
Reaction score
Look who lives on the property! Meep! Meep! And his nemesis lurks in the woods per neighbor. 20210803_213809.jpg

Margali

Herd Master
Reaction score
Week 2 Update
- Culvert installed
- Water install paid and meter location marked
- Electric install scoped and quoted
- Honey locust cleared out of trailer area
- Protected 2 trees near house with cattle panel at tree dripline
- Septic walkthru Monday afternoon
- HOME CLOSING MONDAY🥳🥳

It appears we have a family of roadrunners on property. One with a red breast and one without. I think we've identified the area of trees they are living in. We will leave brush intact there.

Latest posts