Margali's Griffin Wood Ranch

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
@Ridgetop, her DH and I went 1500/1600 miles to get Cooper from @Mike CHS and Teresa, plus our side trip to go see @Palomino. Then another almost 400 miles to Leander and back to take me to meet Eric Conard and give me their seal of approval for me to get a puppy from him. He has 2 females out for breeding, it will take awhile. Was it worth it? You darn bet'cha!

I know part of your trip is memorial services for lost loved ones due to Covid. I hope y'all can remember the good times and that the good memories outweigh the sadness.

Ridgetop

Herd Master
Reaction score
Finally caught up with your adventures - barely had my computer working since 9/4 when we left CA. Finally set it up 9/14 but terrible internet. Trying to catch up with everyone now.

Too bad about losing your lamb but lucky to catch her fast and be able to save the meat. And have the kids eat it. We lost a lamb the same way when she caught her head in a cattle panel we used as a feeder. Unfortunately, it was a silver gray ewe DS1 panned to keep for breeding and we didn't find her till evening feed.

Margali

Herd Master
Reaction score
We stopped at the Girl Scout store in Fort Worth. Cassandra got to pick out her Daisy vest and a charm. She was so excited.

We got to Tulsa around 11pm. And slept in until 9:30am.
20220923_081356.jpg

Margali

Herd Master
Reaction score
The memorial service and wake dinner were good. I got to spend time with Aunt Janet and Uncle Steve talking a bunch of random things.

Sunday morning I spent 4 hours hanging out with my best friends Annie and Mary. I can't believe I hadn't seen them in THREE YEARS!
IMG_4809.jpg
Then we had New Years service with family. Dominic fell asleep 10minutes in. The big kids did good.😀

Last edited:

Margali

Herd Master
Reaction score
This website, https://www.historicaerials.com, is neat! In 1956 aerial photo you can see the old house and a really big barn. House was torn down after 1981 picture and before 1995 picture. The barn remnant is my loafing shed.
1956farmhouse.png

Okay, I know I should be sleeping... Found this website that has more photos, https://data.tnris.org. 1942 no house

Last edited:

Latest posts