Margali's Griffin Wood Ranch

murphysranch

Herd Master
Reaction score
One of my brother's has AFIB. He's had three procedures so far and lets see - he was born in 61 so he's 61. Woah. We think our Grandfather on Mother's side had it too. But Grandpa had a stroke, then lived another 10 plus years and then another stroke and then passed. Heart caused.

I LOVE tending a fire, using a shovel, rake and yes, hose as a back up.

Margali

Herd Master
Reaction score
Father In Law is cleaning out his barn so he can move in his cows. We got the Troybuilt Pony lawnmower we sold him ~6yrs ago and an identical one for free. One new battery and terminal later it runs and cuts! Not great but good enough.
My husband said he wasn't expecting the manical laughter. I wonder what he thought I would do if it started?

20221017_182116.jpg
Bruno thinks it is a horrible monster and is trying to bark it into submission.
20221017_182302.jpg

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Then I guess you'll have to skip the naked part. I have a huge pile of tree limbs out in the pasture, plus another pile to push into the fire, a little at a time. Waiting on rain and lots of it. Going to have a weenie roast, marshmallows and smores. Invite friends and neighbors, sit around fire and have a good ol' country time.

Margali

Herd Master
Reaction score
This morning Snip was naughty. He thought I was unarmed since I didn't have my big stick or shovel with me. He thought wrong.

Snip did an air ram ie hop forward with head down while I was letting them out to pasture. I yelled, slid purse off shoulder, and got him in flank with it. He turned and tried to hide in flock. I got him right in the jewels with my heavy purse. He was off like a streak of lightning. Husband about busted a gut laughing.

Last edited: