Margali's Griffin Wood Ranch

Margali

Herd Master
Reaction score
Bye Whitey! I had a nice talk with his new owner. He runs a mixed commerical flock.

20230205_094140~2.jpg

Margali

Herd Master
Reaction score
This evening was fun. NOT I went out to feed sheep and saw a county sherrif's car parked at our gate. Apparently someone had called in "a black and white dog lunging at them" and "it went into this address". Bruno of course helped things by shimmying under gate and sitting for petting.

I'm betting it was the mean black and white dog that was running around mid-January. I snapped this picture when chasing it away. Per deputy, the dog in question had a white collar. She agreed Bruno's collar is orange. I pointed out all the brown on Bruno and asked if the reported dog had brown. She didn't respond to that. Just stated this was an unofficial notice that someone had reported a dog to my address.
20230116_mean stray.jpg

I think Bruno looks pretty different which is why I asked about brown fur. In the meantime, he is wearing extra red body harness bling.
20221009_Bruno.jpg

And at lunch, someone called me about Draco. She seemed really confused about an indoor/ outdoor neutered mouser with a COLLAR and CARE. I hope this isn't start of issues with the neighbors.