Margali's Griffin Wood Ranch

SageHill

Herd Master
Reaction score
My husband hates FB with a passion as well. I use FB solely to access topic specific groups and posting kid stuff for my distant relatives.
I was really active there for many years. Then when TSHTF I left. I couldn't deal with the insanity. DH is still on it and catches me up on distant friends doings sometimes. I miss the good things, but I travelled down the rabbit hole far to many times to remain sane.

Margali

Herd Master
Reaction score
I was really active there for many years. Then when TSHTF I left. I couldn't deal with the insanity. DH is still on it and catches me up on distant friends doings sometimes. I miss the good things, but I travelled down the rabbit hole far to many times to remain sane.
I regularly skip FB during election season or other craziness.

Margali

Herd Master
Reaction score
Mocha has a ton of milk! Oreo is 12.06lbs already. That's 2.2lbs in 2 days!!

So Snip stamped ALL his babies black & white. She's so cute.
20230304_111141.jpg20230304_111708.jpg

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score
I don't like Facebook but I have a very large family that lives all over the states and it makes it easy to stay in touch. I post some of our daily farm events (which they all seem to like) but not much else.
There are other free social media apps besides FB where you can share with your friends and family and not have drama. One is LINE, another is Discord. It was originally a gamer chat thing but nothing says you have to discuss gaming. That is where DD1 met her fiance a number of years ago. It is also where we communicated with her when we went up to Canada while she was at school. Our TracFones don't work there but with internet at the hotel we could communicate on my laptop.