Margali's Griffin Wood Ranch

Margali

Herd Master
Reaction score
So today Bruno was a GREAT boy! The bulldog mix and another mutt came into neighbors yard, snapped at her kids, then found a hole in our fence. Bruno chased them back out the hole and kept them off the sheep. He took a couple of zaps of the electric fence to do so. I got the sheep put up safely.

Husband and I then spent a frustrating few hours dealing with them. We managed to drive them off the property but close neighbors on three sides made a permanent solution hard to achieve with tech on hand. We've acquired some new tech for the next instance. Husband is also finishing electrical outlet so I can hotwire the perimeter with full juice not battery saver mode.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Have to be careful with what is behind the intended bad dog, in case you miss. There are some pretty good “air” toys.

Good dog Bruno! He knows you don’t want those wandering dogs on your place and he chases them away. I’m guessing the hole in the fence is patched up now, but they will be back and find or make another hole.

Margali

Herd Master
Reaction score
I’m guessing the hole in the fence is patched up now, but they will be back and find or make another hole.
I have 3,250ft of fence line total. Most of it is decent but I can't get to all of it yet. This spot wasn't a hole but where wire had slid up corner post leaving a ~6" gap at bottom. That's patched but I'm sure there are other gaps under bottom.
20230319_120744.jpg