Marlowmanor~weightloss journal~ *over a new hurdle*

redtailgal

Reaction score
your doing great! Im sooo jealous of the red hot mama's right now!

daisychick

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
Great job! You are on a good track, keep it up! :thumbsup

I am at a stall right now, but at least I am not gaining.

marlowmanor

Reaction score
Lost 0.8 lbs this week. :celebrate I have not been keeping up with my food journal this week. I have still been conscious of what I am eating I just have not been writing it down this week. I made lots of homemade meals this week and they are hard to figure out points for really.

daisychick

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
Keep up the good work! You are doing way better than I am, I am proud of you! I agree with you on the homemade meals. I love to cook and sometimes it is really hard to figure out how many points are in our homemade items.

marlowmanor

Reaction score
Week of 2/10/12 I gained 0.8lbs :(
This week I lost 2lbs! :D

Still not keeping up with the food journal. I'm hoping to start that back up soon.

marlowmanor

Reaction score
So I did my weigh in last night and discovered I had gained almost 3 lbs in a week! :hit I am very disappointed in this and have no clue what went wrong. I feel like I was doing well for a while then I've suddenly hit a brick wall. :he Can y'all please be praying for me that I can get through this and over this hump. :fl I think this week I am going to try to cut out salt (I am bad about putting salt on everything) and watch closer what I am eating.

redtailgal

Reaction score
Hon, dont sweat three pounds.

To put it as delicate as possible, it could be a part of your cycle and just be water weight. Make sure that for the next week or so you drink plenty of fluids and all will be well.

It OK, really it is. :hugs

You're doing just fine. Hike your boots up and keep goin.

marlowmanor

Reaction score
redtailgal said:
Hon, dont sweat three pounds.

To put it as delicate as possible, it could be a part of your cycle and just be water weight. Make sure that for the next week or so you drink plenty of fluids and all will be well.

It OK, really it is. :hugs

You're doing just fine. Hike your boots up and keep goin.
It could be that but I doubt it since that is controlled by pills. I've not had issues with weight gain around that time of the month either yet. I will be drinking more water this week though.

Latest posts