Marlowmanor~weightloss journal~ *over a new hurdle*

marlowmanor

Reaction score
Sorry I haven't been updating this journal a lot. I have good news though.

I am down 10lbs from my original weight! :celebrate I was so excited to see a number less than 230 on the scale. I've been consistently losing weekly the past few weeks. Most weeks have been .5 to a full lb, but this week I lost almost 3 lbs! I'm hoping the weight loss keeps up being consistent. :fl

autumnprairie

Owned by the Rotten Heifers
Reaction score
marlowmanor said:

I am down 10lbs from my original weight! :celebrate I was so excited to see a number less than 230 on the scale. I've been consistently losing weekly the past few weeks. Most weeks have been .5 to a full lb, but this week I lost almost 3 lbs! I'm hoping the weight loss keeps up being consistent. :fl
:celebrate CONGRATS!!!! I knew you could do it

marlowmanor

Reaction score
autumnprairie said:
marlowmanor said:

:celebrate CONGRATS!!!! I knew you could do it
Thank you. It doesn't seem like much since it has taken 4 months to get this far, but progress is progress.

redtailgal

Reaction score
WOO HOO! You GO girl!

Go on.......strut a little.....you KNOW you want too! :D

marlowmanor

Reaction score
I know it's been a while since I've updated but I just have to share this new development. So for the past 4 months I've been struggling with getting over the 225 hurdle. I'd get close to it then gain again the next week. Well this weekend when I weighed I was at 224.2! I finally got under the 225 mark! :celebrate I couldn't help but have a little more swagger in my step all day Sunday. :weee Now hopefully I'll stay under that hurdle. :fl

Vickir73

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
that is soooooo AWESOME!!!:weee

I want to lose weight - but I've finally admitted to myself that I just don't want to bad enough. It's been years, YEARS since I've seen a 199 on a scale (I'm WAY over that), and for the longest time I told myself it was just too hard or too expensive or I didn't have time. But those were all excuses. If I wanted to bad enough I'd find a way to do it. I think it is great that you are doing something about your issue.

YOU

GO

GIRL!!!!!

You are woman, hear you roar :woot . . . or "woot" :)

marlowmanor

Reaction score
Vickir73 said:
that is soooooo AWESOME!!!:weee

I want to lose weight - but I've finally admitted to myself that I just don't want to bad enough. It's been years, YEARS since I've seen a 199 on a scale (I'm WAY over that), and for the longest time I told myself it was just too hard or too expensive or I didn't have time. But those were all excuses. If I wanted to bad enough I'd find a way to do it. I think it is great that you are doing something about your issue.

YOU

GO

GIRL!!!!!

You are woman, hear you roar :woot . . . or "woot" :)
Thank you. I've never been one of those tiny girls/women so I'm used to being bigger. I went over 200lbs when I was pregnant with Logan or Korbin (can't remember which one now) and I just never lost the baby fat between kids. That's all I am trying to get gone now. Right now I'd be happy just getting under 200 again. Ideally I want to get back to my prepregnancies weight though. I was 170 before I got pregnant with Logan. I'd like to see that weight again. I wasn't skinny, but I looked good then.

Vickir73

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
I definitely know what you mean :) I know "people" always say you can always find time to exercise, but it's hard. I get up at 5:30, milk, shower, get dressed, get kids ready, drop kids off, get on the road. Work from 8:30-5:30, don't get home 'til 7:30 and then milk, check animals, make sure the kids are feed, check homework, give baths (some evenings only if they smell :hide) and try to get them in bed between 9:00 - 9:30. When are you supposed to fit exercising in there?

I haven't gained weight in quite awhile. Since I've had my son 6 years ago, I've stayed within 10 pounds of that, but even so, I'm still "obese" according to doctors' scales and need to lose about 150. I'd be happy just to lose 70 to get below the 200 mark - but there are days adding one more thing to my schedule just makes me want to cry.

My sister had lap band surgery last year and has lost 150 pounds (and I even have trouble recognizing her some days :ep) but now can't find a doctor to get the skin removed :rant I'd do lap band in a HEARTBEAT, but my insurance won't cover it. I know my energy would sky rocket and it would be nice to be able to see my feet when I look down :rolleyes: but there are days when I say "it took me 39 years to get my ass to look like this - why mess up a good thing?" :gig

You are doing a great job!! I'm a great encourager, just not a great doer :)