Mass murderer caught in act - VERY GRIM pics

Royd Wood

Reaction score
Fox meets his raker

This young fox decided to go right in the barn and start a killing spree on chickens and ducks - we heard the commotion and put him to the sword (well rake)
Sorry if its too gross for some of you but he would have killed everything in the barn

1463_shhep_fox_022.jpg

1463_shhep_fox_024.jpg

1463_shhep_fox_027.jpg

Straw Hat Kikos

The Kiko Cowboy
Reaction score
Eww that is nasty!! lol Glad you got him. Those things are really bad as far as chicken and ducks. The will kill everything.

Glad he met is 'raker' hehe

Bridgemoof

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
omg I had to LOL at this. I'm glad you got him, but the meet his raker remark was just too funny! And the pics! :lol: :lol:

But it's still sad that the fox had to get raked, lol. This is like some bad horror movie gone awry.

Southern by choice

Herd Master
Reaction score
Hope your chicken/duck loss wasn't too bad. Yes, I know one is one too many. So glad you were there. When I hear a commotion outside I always like to check, we've had more losses in the day than at night.

You must be super fast! Glad you got it!

bonbean01

Herd Master
Reaction score
Glad you got him and hope he didn't cause too many losses!

Tonight we were taking the dogs out and the sheep are all together at the far end of their paddock...stupid skunk is walking in there...ran in the house to put up the dogs, hubby got a gun...me a flashlight and he was gone. Can't figure out for the life of me how he gets in and out??? Past hot wires, then squeezing his fat body through the squares of the fence and then back out so quickly??? He may crawl up and over the fence? Wasn't a skinny small skunk...how did he do it??? Tomorrow in daylight I'll have to check carefully to see if there are marks on the ground or anything obvious??? Of course while we're out there we hear coyotes too..sigh...Royd...please come visit..we need a Raker!!!!!!

Latest posts