Mass murderer caught in act - VERY GRIM pics

Royd Wood

Reaction score
Straw Hat Kikos said:
Royd - It sounds as if you're famous now. Ye shall now be know as 'The Raker' :lol:

Or maybe the 'Grim Raker'? lol
lol Is the new James Bond movie called Moonraker - The Raker sounds like a villan in a Batman movie

Grim Raker :D :lol: :D - like that one - or I could be Clint Eastwood "go ahead punk RAKE my day"

Straw Hat Kikos

The Kiko Cowboy
Reaction score
Royd Wood said:
Straw Hat Kikos said:
Royd - It sounds as if you're famous now. Ye shall now be know as 'The Raker' :lol:

Or maybe the 'Grim Raker'? lol
lol Is the new James Bond movie called Moonraker - The Raker sounds like a villan in a Batman movie

Grim Raker :D :lol: :D - like that one - or I could be Clint Eastwood "go ahead punk RAKE my day"
haha YES!!

Royd Wood

Reaction score
Cricket said:
So could you round out the picture a little? Like you were just back from your ball in full tux with green shoe laces and your better (MUST be better) half in evening gown holding the light:) That's a stroke (!) of genius using a rake--we have shotgun holes thru our chicken house from a mink episode years ago
Green laces :lol: youve got a good memory Cricket and yes my beloved would be in evening gown with bright yellow wellies :lol:

we have shotgun holes thru our chicken house from a mink episode years ago :lol: thats the only beast from hell not to frequent our yard so far - nasty like weasels eh

CochinBrahmaLover=)

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
bonbean01 said:
We have shotgun holes in our shed from an egg sucking snake...hey...I'm feeling like part of a club now :)
Shooting... a snake...? :idunno Must be a southern thing... y'all are crazy....
:lol:

Yes, Grim Raker is Royd's new name, I think if we had a vote, we'd all vote for that