Mchaos8 Acre's kidding thread

Pamela

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Well, it's looking like I will be up a lot through the night checking on miss buttercup. Her ligs are very soft, but still discernible. Going by that, I am not inclined to check her through the night. However, she is passing slightly more goo and her bag is noticably bigger than it was earlier this evening. It is not shiny, and her teats aren't poking to the side like I've noticed in some of my other ff boers. I'm going to bed now, so I can check on her in the wee hours! Wish me luck!

Wehner Homestead

Herd Master
Reaction score
I’m guessing nothing yet since you haven’t updated. :fl she doesn’t keep you up all night tonight (so she releases the hostages before then) and everything goes well!

Pamela

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
So, this just happened. Yay for teenaged son's who skip school to watch for kids!

Both doelings. That makes 3 live girls so far!
IMG_20180207_120229448.jpg

Pamela

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
We are done for a week or two. Next up we have Antelope, a kiko/Alpine cross that looks just like an Antelope.(I wanted to name her Rosie, but I got out voted). Also, we have Camo (she is the best at blending ever), Oreo, Dumbo, snowflake, and cupcake. Maybe in that order, maybe not. At any rate, I think we are a ways off from our next delivery.

Pamela

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
IMG_20180209_142009274.jpg
I must have the sneakiest does on the planet! I just got home from lunch Creek's house and found two more kids on the ground! Antelope kidded while I was gone. Twin doelings! With the addition of lickaroo's triplet doeling, we now have 6 baby girls on our place! No live bucks this year, yet.

Latestarter

Novice; "Practicing" Animal Husbandry
Golden Herd Member
Reaction score
That's awesome! no complications and more does to grow your herd! Life is good! Congrats!

Latest posts