Medical Supplies - Mainly Antibiotics

xa.logan

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
I'm trying to figure out where to buy antibiotics for my rabbits and goats. There aren't any problems but it's always good to be prepared. I worked in a small animal vet clinic for a few years and everything is available by prescription only but I know there hve to be places where I can buy antibiotics to have on hand without a prescription. I'm looking for penicillin, ancillin or amoxicillin but also enrofloxacin. Probably some injectable and some oral. Before I go scouring the net, are there any resources you use that I would find beneficial?

SheepGirl

Master of Sheep
Golden Herd Member
Reaction score
If you go to any feed or farm store, they should have a refrigerator in the livestock supply section. You can find vaccinations, toxoids, antibiotics. None require a prescription. Plus if you look in the livestock health section you can find some other remedies.

Beachbunny

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
You can purchase antibiotics of all sorts thru "revivalanimal.com". These are listed for fish and bird use but are the exact same thing you get from a pharmacy.
I keep a full stock of a few different types in our supplies for all the animals and us for that time when the economic system breaks down and we are on our own.
guess you could call my husband and myself "preppers"

eekranch

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
We have a feed store here that is called Southern States or Souther Gin and Grain and a few others but anyway, most feed stores will sell you amoxi injectable but you can ask them to order you something more sometimes they will as long as you tell them you have used them before. Good Luck.