MELS. NEW ADVENTURES

Mike CHS

Herd Master
Reaction score
The above picture has to be my favorite, it was taken yesterday in Pensacola Florida...they wouldn't let me bring Mel any closer to the airplane , but i still like the shot, the part you can not see says UNITED STATES NAVY

If you had looked north and just across the bay, you could have seen my old house. :)

B&B Happy goats

Herd Master
Reaction score
Mel went out and did the chores with me, he wasn't at all phased by the rabbits, and when he went into the goat yard he was a champ....calm, checked out his borders, gave the goats space and said "don't worry ladies, big Mel is here to protect you" .... i swear i thought they swooned...or maby that was shock trying to figure out what a horse was doing in their area....but it sure was funny to watch !

RollingAcres

Herd Master
Reaction score
As a side note i did get some of Mels daddys unwashed man funked up clothes to give to mel to keep his smell and make the transition easier and he most likly will get them today as he isn't eating much...not depressed, just a little bummed out...so daddy smell should perk him up a bit i hope.
Mel will need time to adjust and I'm sure he will adjust fine. You can always cook him a turkey dinner to cheer him up a bit. ;)

Sure hope he adjusts well and just remember....Joe use to run around "commando".......:)
Are you saying @B&B Happy goats would have to start walking around "commando"?

B&B Happy goats

Herd Master
Reaction score
Mel will need time to adjust and I'm sure he will adjust fine. You can always cook him a turkey dinner to cheer him up a bit. ;)

Are you saying @B&B Happy goats would have to start walking around "commando"?
I
We ALREADY DO, AND I SIT ON MY BACK PORCH NAKED...LOL...

Devonviolet

Herd Master
Reaction score
The above picture has to be my favorite, it was taken yesterday in Pensacola Florida...they wouldn't let me bring Mel any closer to the airplane , but i still like the shot, the part you can not see says UNITED STATES NAVY
Cool shot! That’s crazy, why couldn’t Mel get any closer to the jet? What was he going to do? Blow it up??? :hu

B&B Happy goats

Herd Master
Reaction score
He likes all animals, lol
20190305_091437.jpg