MELS. NEW ADVENTURES

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Padlock the gate, hang the key around your neck. It's the latest in sexy jewelry, especially if it is hung on a shoestring. Real Redneck High Fashion. Then D(?)H will have to go out the front door. Just be sure Mel is in the back yard when you leave so he doesn't develop new tricks of slipping out the front door.

B&B Happy goats

Herd Master
Reaction score
Padlock the gate, hang the key around your neck. It's the latest in sexy jewelry, especially if it is hung on a shoestring. Real Redneck High Fashion. Then D(?)H will have to go out the front door. Just be sure Mel is in the back yard when you leave so he doesn't develop new tricks of slipping out the front door.

With leons handicaps, mel mowes him over.....pushes leon aside and does as he wishes, ...the gate has a padlock and a key..the issue happens when i have to leave, so NEW house rule is padlock gets locked when i leave, i have the dang key...and i know they are all in the darn yard when i get back, lol..... and i am the old fart here !
And thanks for the sexy fashion hint, but i think it may clash with my hearing aid and my purple nurple in my left ear :lol::lol::lol:

B&B Happy goats

Herd Master
Reaction score
Hello this is me, Ya know Me Mel... I learned some new tricks today....my woman alpha ...well she cleans the leftovers out on tuesdays and puts them out on the back porch and calls everyone to come and eat em up...well she called Missy and Sophie, and before they got there i ate it all up myself....boy oh boy, it was a stroll down memory lane in texas , i had pizza all cut up nice, some veggies and some meat...i was in heaven :flypig just me and pops hanging out in Texas. , while i took a nice nap with my full belly...
When i woke up i had some work to do, had to make the rounds and check on the goats and chickens, then took a stroll over to the rabbits....
All in all, living here isn't so bad, i get to do pretty much what i want, the man doesn't give me a hard time at all, he will give me rubs alot, the other two dogs know I run the show and I am the head dog in charge.....
The alpha woman talks to me nicely, but when she is serious she holds my face in her hands till i look her in the eyes....oh i try really hard not to do that..don't want her to think i am paying attention to her...but she persists till i look, and she kindly tells me what we are going to be doing as partners...hey wait a second...partners ???
I will have to take this under advisement....lets see, she feeds me, she brushes me, she loves me...oh well...guess i will give in a little more..i think we kinda like each other. Thats all i got to say right now, time to go get my night time treat on the back porch, talk at ya all later, love ...your BYH magnificent creature Mel:flypig

Last edited:

B&B Happy goats

Herd Master
Reaction score
Arrrrrr woof woof it's me...Mel....I have just come inside for my people time and to make the humans feel wanted. Thank goodness they don't expect me to act like some kinda dog or something and do dumb tricks...nope... not me...I am a independent kinda guy, ...I come out from my under steps pit when I want to, ... I don't wipe my feet or shake off the dirt and sand either,.... nope no way dude ! ...I do have to tolerate the alpha woman who insists on wiping my eyes and cleans my sandy drool off but it's not so bad once you get used to it...
I did take some time today and made the rounds checking out the new fence area that the old wrinkled humans worked on,....
man the one that chews tobacco spit everywhere....doesn’t he know that crap isn't good for my nose ?... I mean a guy like me who works a protection job needs all his tools, ...my sniffer is important ! I think next time they show up I will just pee on his tires and see how he likes that !
Well it's about time I go sit with alpha woman and make her happy, you know how women are , they always want you let them know you got some kinda feelings for them....ya I got some feelings for her, she had my jewels removed arrrrr, ...I was pretty unhappy about that but its just one less thing i have to lick , so it worked out ok.......well better go make her happy, then i will get my evening treat for sure !
Wanna wish you all a very special Easter from the bottom of my very big heart, enjoy your family time together and if ya got any leftovers...send em my way ... love, .your BYH buddy MEL :flypig