MELS. NEW ADVENTURES

B&B Happy goats

Herd Master
Reaction score
Seems like rule number 10 means they can toss the broken off bits Gabbie! I still think you should ask for a new one. Actually, I could send you one! I dug it out of the pond last fall, I should have thought to bring it with me in March. This stupid old fogey can't think ahead at all!

It happens to the best of us Bruce....:lol::lol::lol: ain't it fun ! ...pretty soon you will be able to hide your own Easter Eggs...:lol::gigold age ain't for wimps ...:old...:gig:lol:

B&B Happy goats

Herd Master
Reaction score
Hi guys. ..it's me..Mel, just wanted to wish all you male canines out there a happy sires day.....and to the human male's. ..a happy fathers day...mom an dad (yepper that's what call them now, ....makes them feel good ) are cooking steaks on the grill, so ummm pardon me but I gotta go smell em, cuz mom won't give me any ......all I can do is ...:drool..... like a good boy..........your BYH friend Mel :flypig

frustratedearthmother

Herd Master
Reaction score
Hey ya'll - it's Cowboy again. Happy Sires day to all of you guys - but get this! On Fathers/Sires day even! I was giving the lady in my life a little attention today and the first thing I know my mistress is rolling over my gal and looking at her lady parts. I thought I'd go help her check out my gal when all of the sudden my mistress is giving me "the look" and that horrible "annnnntttt" sound that stops me in my tracks. I was only being super kind to my lady cuz...well..I wanna be a Father! But, my mistress put the dreaded lead on my lady and took her away from me! Can you imagine? I'm devastated! Crushed I tell you.... I would be a wonderful Father/Sire - but mistress said NO. I swear I heard her say something about calling the vet on her way out of the pasture. I sure hope she's not calling about me. She keeps saying that I should appreciate my jewels while I've got 'em. But, she's been saying that for years, lol. She's all talk no action - except for moving my lady love away from me...:( I swear if it weren't for that 'biting string' above the fence I'd just jump over and do as I please. (but that thing hurts!)

B&B Happy goats

Herd Master
Reaction score
Lol, Cowboy, ....its me, ummm ....Mel, ...be happy you still got your jewels.....I got mine stolen at that party remember ? Look....when your mistress is asleep , get out there, ....at the way far end of the fence, ...and run as fast as ya can an jump that wire...if ya can clear it enough you won't get your junk caught and hurt....you know what's waiting on the other side of that darn fence.:love..go get ya some. Your mistress won't know what happened for a few months, then she will call it a "opps" litter and be postin the pictures all over the place...the humans will come knockin at your door to get some of your pups.....I never got the chance to try it....boy go take one for the team will ya...I mean , ..it is Fathers day, what the heck ! ......your BYH friend Mel :flypig

Last edited:

frustratedearthmother

Herd Master
Reaction score
Heh, heh...Mel - you sly dog you! I might have to give that some thought. I think I could make it...I mean one time I jumped over a hog panel and landed on top of a (mini) horse! Scared the stoopid horse to death,lol. This couldn't be too much harder, right?

But, hmmmmm…. I'm already on patrol all by my lonesome now. If I did that then nobody would be watching the goats, pigs and chickens. (I don't really like the pigs but I watch 'em anyway) What's a dog to do? I'm gonna go lay down between the round bales, lick myself a little bit and think about it. :rolleyes:

B&B Happy goats

Herd Master
Reaction score
Hey um cowboy......ummm it's me Mel, been givin some thought to what I told ya to do...I forgot one important part that my grand pappy told me about.....just before you get ready to run toward that dang hot thing on top of the fence....take a deep breath, suck you jewles up into your cavity and run like the wind, by the time your front paws hit the ground you can let your breath out and let you jewels down....now quit polishing them things an git busy boy ! .....your BYH friend Mel :flypig

CntryBoy777

Herd Master
Reaction score
IMAG0753.jpg ....Cowboy....I bet ya would be a Great Poppa to some young'uns......Poppa told me that I have to be 3yrs old before I can even think about having my very own litter....I know any girl worth her weight...would be Pleased to have them for ya, too....:love......it might not be wise to "cross" your mistress tho....it might be worth hanging on to those num-nums and there will be other "opportunities" to accomplish your goal.....:).....hope it all works out for ya....and....keep us Posted on the developements.....:frow

frustratedearthmother

Herd Master
Reaction score
Hey Gabby! Good to talk to ya! Hope you get your chance to uh... procreate some day.

Well....truth be known...some guy was here a few weeks ago who owns a boarding kennel. Just imagine all the new friends you could make there! He has a girly girl that he wants to introduce me to! She's supposed to be a lot like my gal...a GP and has beautiful long hair and a sweet disposition...so they say. I dunno about all that - I just know that if she comes to visit - I'll be real sweet to her...if ya know what I mean! ;)

Latest posts