MELS. NEW ADVENTURES

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Hey y'all, it's me Trip. Mom and Dad had company today, so I got put in the back yard with Paris. Paris is on lockdown cause we're babysitting the grand kids new dog, she's a purty thing and likes to play. Anyhoo, Mom was in the backyard feeding the chicks and that pup, Pepper is her name, is real attached to Mom, so she squeezed herself through a cow panel and joined Mom in the backyard. Mom heard Paris pounce, snarling and whirled around yelling PARIS! NO! NO! Paris got her feelings hurt, she was just trying to keep that interloper away from the chicks, and would probably have ripped her up. Mom snatched that dummy dog up, Paris got jealous and tried to get her again, Mom was yelling and she flat out skeedaddled outa that back yard. So she locked Paris up in the backyard until Pepper goes home on Sunday.

I hate blow up things! I'm a-skeered and turn into a blubbery mess. Mom lets me in and I would crawl under her shirt if there was room for me. Paris just hunkers down in her cave. She won't come in, but I sure will. Y'all stay inside and stay safe!

CntryBoy777

Herd Master
Reaction score
IMAG4331.jpg ....Hey Guys!!....hope ya made it thru the hoopla okay....I barked from 3pm til 11:30pm and it worked again!!....nuthin ever showed up....Pops even gave me some of the meat he cooked....I sure would rather had mine rarer than I got it....but hey, ya sure ain't gonna turn it down neither....;).....so, ya okay Mel?.....any more of the "action" over your way Trip?.....Paris still in the "dog house"?....:)

B&B Happy goats

Herd Master
Reaction score
Hey Gabby....it me Mel.....ummm it hasn't stopped yet....mom said don't be wimp...it's just thunder n lightning and it's normal. That wet stuff has me confoosed, mom rings the bell to tell us to come in from the wet stuff and she laughs at me cuz I go to the front door ! She thinks I should run all the way around the house, go up the steps and go through the dog door and into the enclosed porch to dry off first !
Doesn't she know how loud that wet stuff is when it hits the metal roof ? My ears hurt when it comes down hard ! ...she turns her ears OFF when she has to go out there ! ...........humans :idunno
Your BYH friend ....Mel :flypig

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Hey y'all, it's me, Trip. BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! I was scratching the DOOR! Normally I just put on my sad face and stare in the window at Mom. She feels sorry for me and lets me in. But tonight there was no time for sad face, I NEEDED in the house! Mom thinks I'm sprawled out in the floor asleep, she doesn't know that I can use her laptop while she goes to this little room with a big white water bowl in it. She keeps the lid down to keep Carson from drinking out of it. Dunno why, it's a really nice waterbowl!

Paris is in her dog cave and she ain't a-comin' out! Dad went out with her food and she wouldn't eat it. He's real worried and said he would feed her in the morning when there are no BOOM-BOOMS.

Uh-oh, gotta get back on the floor and pretend to be asleep. Just heard Mom adding more water in that fancy waterbowl. Maybe she got a drink out of it, it's a mystery to me!

B&B Happy goats

Herd Master
Reaction score
Hey, it's ME UMM Mel, I got busted today by mom, I dug my pit into the waterline that goes into the house....a bunch of dirt was put into the hole and she covered it with wire so I can't dig there !
First it was the shady place where the red monster sits,.....I Can't dig there anymore...now I can't dig through the wire fence she put over the water line...Bet she thinks I don't know where that dish tv cable is burried :lol:.....payback :lol:.....silly humans :gig
Your BYH friend Mel :flypig

Latest posts