MELS. NEW ADVENTURES

B&B Happy goats

Herd Master
Reaction score
Mel will be going to get nutered on wednesday March 13th and get caught up on his shots....as his last shots were done in 2017, the cost of nutering him is $220 plus his shots
I am going to just put it out here...if anyone would care to contribute to the cause please pm me....thanks barb

B&B Happy goats

Herd Master
Reaction score
Finally made Mel content.....we removed the fencing, so now we can just open the gate and Mel enters his happy place....out with the goats and one loose rooster and two fluffy butt chickens.....he doesn't bother any of them, just walks the boundry, finds his shade spot and lays down. He is getting better each day at comming when called and sure loves his good boy hugs.....what a great dog.

B&B Happy goats

Herd Master
Reaction score
20190307_163217.jpg

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score
He hasn't gotten a collar yet...it's on my catch up list, lol....besides, people around here would just remove collar and take Mel, I don't want to tattoo him, but he needs permanent ID for sure
Might need 2 collars linked together, he is a big dog ;)

Could be useful to get him chipped and tattooed. Kinda hard to have someone (or you) look at a dog and read the chip it may or may not have. A tattoo is easy to see.

B&B Happy goats

Herd Master
Reaction score
Might need 2 collars linked together, he is a big dog ;)

Could be useful to get him chipped and tattooed. Kinda hard to have someone (or you) look at a dog and read the chip it may or may not have. A tattoo is easy to see.

I orderded him a collar today and a tag with all information, will be having him microchipped and am going to shave a small area on his underside and use permanent ink to put information.....that way I can id him or police could if proof was needed...going to cover all bases...don't think the vet does tatting, but will ask. Thank you for the suggestions Bruce...I can't protect this boy enough....total love going on here
Oh, his neck size measured 25 inches, lol....jeffers sells that size, lol