Merry Christmas!

Southern by choice

Herd Master
Reaction score
As far as the move... :idunno your guess is as good as mine

The door just hasn't opened for us yet. Meanwhile I am getting stuff to the dump and cleaning stuff out... I am also so tired of not having done much here that I am now... you watch after I have things the way I like them we'll move. :p

Ah... NO to Texas... as long as I can help it!

Latestarter

Novice; "Practicing" Animal Husbandry
Golden Herd Member
Reaction score
X2 SBC :idunno Merry Christmas right back at y'all! My son and his family headed back home today so I'll be sharing Christmas dinner and good companionship with @Devonviolet and her DH. I hope all find something to rejoice about and wish all the best for the coming year.

babsbag

Herd Master
Reaction score
My DH and I don't exchange gifts anymore, it is too hard to figure out surprises. So I am getting a puppy and he is getting a happy wife. ;)

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night. Be happy, be safe, have fun, and remember that spring is just around the corner. The shortest day of the year is behind us already. :weee

farmerjan

Herd Master
Reaction score
My DH and I don't exchange gifts anymore, it is too hard to figure out surprises. So I am getting a puppy and he is getting a happy wife. ;)

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night. Be happy, be safe, have fun, and remember that spring is just around the corner. The shortest day of the year is behind us already. :weee

AMEN to the shortest day being behind us:thumbsup:thumbsup Thing is we get our coldest weather in Feb usually.

Latestarter

Novice; "Practicing" Animal Husbandry
Golden Herd Member
Reaction score
I'm beginning to think I live up in the rain forests of the Northwest... It's been rainy/misty/foggy all day and that's the continuing forecast for the next week with interspersed T-storms. We "might" get a peek at a little sunshine for a bit on Sunday early, then right back to wet. Well, I DID say I moved here specifically because they got rain... At least the temps will be such that I shouldn't need to run the heat, except maybe to dry things out a bit. Highs are forecast mid 60s to mid 70s for highs till at least next Thursday with lows in the 40s to 50s. Looks like another major winter event for those in the northern plains... Stay warm and safe!