Micah Wotring - Weathering Winter

micah wotring

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Soooooooo, yeah. I've been on BYH for a long time (like a few months) and have tons of posts already (909) and I still haven't started a journal... no wait.... haha, can't say that any more!

So, for those of you who don't know me, I'm a young guy nearly out of hi school with chickens, turkeys, ducks, quail, rabbits, one cow, one dog, and lots of big dreams/ideas. I'm very entrepreneur minded and everything is a possible business venture. It's important (especially for people like me) to remember that life is NOT a monopoly game. There's more important things. WAY more important.

Anyway, to get back about myself...

I live in WV and never want to leave (Unless God calls me somewhere else). I really like riding dirt bikes and listening to country music. And I started a youtube channel this summer! It's going along pretty good(Well?).

So, yeah. Not really much else to add.

School sucks.

Dirt bikes are awesome.

Chickens are cool.

Period.

:D

Oh, and here's a pic of me for those of you, like me, who want to know who the heck they're talking to.
XD
IMG_0500.JPG

Haha, every time I see an old pic of me and I see my hat I laugh. I'm wearing that hat right now. XD

TAH

Herd Master
Reaction score
I don't post a lot but do follow in secret:) so I will follow!

micah wotring

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Nice intro to a known name.

Are you going to explain the meaning of S. N. O. W.??

Yeah, I guess the periods mighta thrown people off. Sorry.
Yesterday there was not a flake in sight but here's some pix from a few minutes ago. Not very good ones but they show that we've got plenty of snow. XD
DSC00002.JPG
DSC00001.JPG

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Follow your dreams, go for what you want to do in life. Have you ever thought about being a WWOOFer? It might be a fun thing to do in the summer and a good learning experience for you.

http://wwoof.net/

micah wotring

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Follow your dreams, go for what you want to do in life. Have you ever thought about being a WWOOFer? It might be a fun thing to do in the summer and a good learning experience for you.

http://wwoof.net/
Thank you! I have worked with several WWOOFers on some of the local farms but never thought about doing it myself. I'll look into it! Again, thanx :) it sounds like I could learn a lot.