Micah Wotring - Weathering Winter

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Good to see you on here. About the motorcycle.....in my best Mom voice......If you go and get yourself killed on that danged motorcycle, I'm gonna come kick your dead butt! :th If you go and get yourself hurt, I'm gonna hurt you some more! :lol:

Yes, be careful, watch out for the idiots. But most of all, have fun, enjoy yourself and be free.

micah wotring

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Good to see you on here. About the motorcycle.....in my best Mom voice......If you go and get yourself killed on that danged motorcycle, I'm gonna come kick your dead butt! :th If you go and get yourself hurt, I'm gonna hurt you some more! :lol:

Yes, be careful, watch out for the idiots. But most of all, have fun, enjoy yourself and be free.
Me and my brothers always like to joke about how the sentence "Be safe and have fun!" defies all rules of logic and is impossible to follow. :p

(In all seriousness though, I will be very careful. :) )

micah wotring

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
DSC_0060.JPG
DSC_0001.JPG
DSC_0062.JPG

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score
Yeah, I don't want to see any motorcycle related posts from you in the "You don't know pain until ..." thread!!!!

Remember: very often people who do not ride do NOT see motorcycles. Drive defensively. As with semis, STAY in the side view mirror unless you are passing. If you can't see their face in that mirror, they won't know you are there. And no wheelies on the interstate. Yes I have seen it, don't know if the Darwinian Award will be given to those fools.

Congrats on getting the license!

micah wotring

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Yeah, I don't want to see any motorcycle related posts from you in the "You don't know pain until ..." thread!!!!

Remember: very often people who do not ride do NOT see motorcycles. Drive defensively. As with semis, STAY in the side view mirror unless you are passing. If you can't see their face in that mirror, they won't know you are there. And no wheelies on the interstate. Yes I have seen it, don't know if the Darwinian Award will be given to those fools.

Congrats on getting the license!
XD I'll be safe. Wear bright, protective clothing. Always make sure every driver around you sees you. Always watch ALL traffic around ya. Keep a large following distance. Etc.