Michigan

jhm47

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
I knew there was an upper Michigan (UP), and a lower Michigan, but I never knew there was a mid Michigan.

We were there once near the lake. It was 4th of July weekend, and we found a nice farm where they grew cherries. Ate them till we were ready to burst. Next day-------we stayed real close to the bathroom. They kept us very regular (about every 15 minutes). They were delicious though. Welcome to this site!

English

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
That's a good one! Mid-Michigan is what we call the central part of the Lower Peninsula. Sounds like you may have been in the Traverse City area where they grow the sweet cherries. They are delicious but you shouldn't over indulge! :lol:

GrassFarmer

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
jhm47 said:
I knew there was an upper Michigan (UP), and a lower Michigan, but I never knew there was a mid Michigan.

We were there once near the lake. It was 4th of July weekend, and we found a nice farm where they grew cherries. Ate them till we were ready to burst. Next day-------we stayed real close to the bathroom. They kept us very regular (about every 15 minutes). They were delicious though. Welcome to this site!
:lol:

glyders

Just born
Reaction score
Mid michian here too! Dimondale to be exact. My name is Marilyn and my BF is bringing home 2 baby pigs from Manton area tomorrow. We are totally clueless on how to raise pigs! :idunno Any hints, tips, suggestions would be much appreciated!