Mike the ram meats the new girls

Matt n Lee

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
Hello all,

Just wanted to post a little video to introduce ourselves. We have been on backyard chickens for some time now, but with our Katahdin flock growing we thought we would jump over here and say hello :)

Hens and Roos

Herd Master
Reaction score
Welcome :frowglad you joined us! There are active members here with sheep that will probably stop by soon!

Pastor Dave

Herd Master
Reaction score
There is a place for introductions to tell us where you're at and all, but it all ends up going to the same place for new posts. We're pretty laid back, so it's pretty relaxed here. Welcome from Indiana! :frow

promiseacres

Herd Master
Reaction score
:welcome
fyi many animals do the Flehmen response with their lip... particularly breeding males. The have olfactory sensors there. So they are smelling when they flip up their lip. ;)

Matt n Lee

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
Thanks promise. I wasnt aware of the name of the response....I was aware that it is MUCH funnier when you put quirky or opera music behind it :)

Matt n Lee

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
oh man!!!..I never thought about that but it definitely looks like "love" was in the air for that show!

Mike CHS

Herd Master
Reaction score
Glad to see you join us and I am pretty sure you will like it here. I mean this in a good way but I cracked up when you were describing the ram trying to pick up scent. :)

Latest posts