Milk storage bags

SerenityOaksHomestead

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
anybody know where I can buy something similar to this in bulk? Everywhere I’ve looked has been from China and I’m not comfortable purchasing from China. I know glass is ideal, but for selling, glass gets expensive and takes up so much space
F142EBA0-307F-40AC-B322-ED53188CEC3D.jpeg

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
I have no idea where to find bags like that. I have sheep and I don't milk them. But I wanted to welcome you to the forum. WELCOME from TEXAS!

Latestarter

Novice; "Practicing" Animal Husbandry
Golden Herd Member
Reaction score
Greetings and welcome from another Texas person. I can't help with the bag question either. Is there some particular and over riding reason you won't order them from China? The milk is plainly labeled not for human consumption. So much of everything we purchase today is not made here.

farmerjan

Herd Master
Reaction score
:welcome Welcome from Virginia. I have no idea of the milk bags, but try getting in contact with @babsbag as she went through that whole process last year to get her certified dairy up and running in California. She might have come across something similar. I understand not wanting to use some things from China, and I have a feeling that although the milk is labeled not for human consumption, that is a "technicality" you do. Good luck in finding them, I cannot ever remember coming across any in anything I have done.

farmerjan

Herd Master
Reaction score
I would think at that price, dealing with glass or a rigid container might be a whole lot cheaper. I realize that glass is a pain, and that rigid containers will take up more space. Just on an after thought... U-Line sends me a catalog every so often with all sorts of containers. I was researching bags to use with my food saver vacuum packer a couple of years ago. And then with milk from my cows. I personally don't like milk in plastic of any kind. I had a couple of people who were getting raw milk and they would return the glass jars.
Are those plastic bags re-useable?

Latest posts