Mineral problems

Ann B

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
Does any one know what kind or where I can get dolomite lime to feed to my goats and sheep?

YourRabbitGirl

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
Does any one know what kind or where I can get dolomite lime to feed to my goats and sheep?
That was a shock! I've checked Amazon and they don't have any stocks. I don't really know about other online shops. but you can try.

YourRabbitGirl

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
found this on the web. "The preferred treatment for acidic soil has long been calcitic lime. A thorough application of pulverized calcareous tilled into the soil can lift the pH to a favorable level, increase crop yields and improve overall soil health. " are they good for sheep and goats?

YourRabbitGirl

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
That was a shock! I've checked Amazon and they don't have any stocks. I don't really know about other online shops. but you can try.
I've got Philippine goats, while dolomite is a very high-quality product that can help boost milk production and efficiency in dairy herds, too much can be as harmful as too little.

Latest posts