Mini lop not having baby's

Animal lover 345

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
Hi my name is Emily and I got a 6 month old female mini lop 2 months ago I also have a two to three year old male mini lop and during this time she has not had babies can someone please tell me what am I am doing wrong I have them outside that always have grass pallets and water what am I doing wrong ?

Animal lover 345

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
Yes they are together all the time but every morning they mate when they first got together they were meeting like crazy !!! and yesterday I thought she might be seasonal because she keep trying to make with them but she only ever dose this once
every month so she could seasonal.what do you think ? Also could it be the age difference? Ahh imI'm annoyed I've been through 6 female rabbits and every single time there's been something wrong with them so they can't have babies and I thought this might be my only chance :bow:he:fl

Animal lover 345

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
Whoops sorry I meant yesterday she tried to mate with the male rabbit and she only does this once every month

Animal lover 345

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
Help now she has blood coming out her butt ahhh what is happening :th

AmberLops

Herd Master
Reaction score
Just separate them for a week and put them back together. You should never keep a buck and doe together for longer than 30 minutes....it'll ruin your buck. I leave my does in with the buck and watch...they should breed and be done within 30 seconds.
I don't know why your doe is bleeding ? That's strange but it could be from constant breeding.
Check again to make sure 'she' is actually a female. Also, your buck could be sterile....is he proven? And has our female ever had a litter?