Minnesota checking in

CraftyHen

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
I'm glad to arrive here it took forever due to an email confirmation glitch. I'm a suburban homesteader in MN. Currently I have chickens, quail and Rabbits. I started with all Rex added Champagnes, and have just recently added a Cali doe and Cali-NZ buck who has really stolen my heart. The rabbit forums have been invaluable as I have lurked for some time. In addition to the animals, I absolutely love gardening. I have 1 main garden, a few small plots here and there and I'm determined to transform a weedy back portion of our yard into a tiny orchard. I also bake, can, sew and craft.

Grant

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Welcome. Sounds like you have a variety going. Enjoy being here.

YourRabbitGirl

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
I'm glad to arrive here it took forever due to an email confirmation glitch. I'm a suburban homesteader in MN. Currently I have chickens, quail and Rabbits. I started with all Rex added Champagnes, and have just recently added a Cali doe and Cali-NZ buck who has really stolen my heart. The rabbit forums have been invaluable as I have lurked for some time. In addition to the animals, I absolutely love gardening. I have 1 main garden, a few small plots here and there and I'm determined to transform a weedy back portion of our yard into a tiny orchard. I also bake, can, sew and craft.
Hello and welcome to the forums! I hope you'll enjoy your stay, I hope we'll hear from you. I know that we will learn a lot from you.

Latest posts