Misfitmorgan's Journal - That Summer Dust

misfitmorgan

Herd Master
Reaction score
I can only count to 20, as long as it is before I get dressed or after getting ready for bed ;)

So you will now be waiting for the appraisal??

Shouldnt it be to 21 before getting dressed? :duc

I was sent the info for the title company last night so today I will be getting the ernest money check sent out and a photocopy to my realtor. Then they will send the signed paperwork back to me and I will take it to the bank, give them the stuff they want. Then they will order the appraisal. I hope this goes quick!

We have all the down payment and closing cost money, title for the paid off car. The hay/pig issue is old enough i think that we wont have to explain it again as well as the car payoff part of things.

girl child this ride has been nuckin' futts for youall. I pray that it all sails smoothly from here on out.

Hope it goes very very smooth! Thank you

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score
Shouldnt it be to 21 before getting dressed? :duc
:lol: Well, maybe WHILE getting dressed, or in the shower.

If you are going to include things other than fingers and toes I suppose I could count a little higher if I get creative. For example I could count to 12 with 2 hands: 8 fingers, 2 thumbs, 2 hands ;) Then up to 24 if you add the feet. And apparently other body parts could be used as well.

farmerjan

Herd Master
Reaction score
Congratulations with the acceptance. With all the hoops you have gone through in the past, this will hopefully go alot more smoothly for you and quicker too. Although you get winter sooner up there, by keeping the closing date, it will give you a little tiny bit of extra time to get some of the necessary stuff in line for the winter as far as some housing for the animals. I know how hard it is to get animals moved and with not having the ideal barn situation right off the bat......but it will be yours and hopefully the temp stuff that you do will be workable until you can make it the way you want. AT LEAST, the monthly payment will mean it is yours and you won't have to deal with anyone in and out or questioning you or anything else. That will be worth it's weight in gold for your peace of mind.

CntryBoy777

Herd Master
Reaction score
With all the "Mess" that ya have dealt with during some pretty tought times....it would be very easy to "Close the Door" and Run-Away from those "Memories"......What ya are "Heading" to certainly is Much better.....and Way better than what ya leaving "Behind"....let the "Trash" just be trash....throw it out!