Misfitmorgan's Journal - That Summer Dust

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
I am sorry. I wish I had words of comfort, words to make the hurt and loss go away, but I don't. Just know this, you have a lot of friends here who grieve with you. We care about you and we are here anytime you need to talk.

CntryBoy777

Herd Master
Reaction score
:hugs......hoping ya can find Comfort and Strength in knowing she is not suffering anymore.....and now ya can begin "healing" from the loss....just please keep us posted on things, but take a break if ya need time....:hugs

misfitmorgan

Herd Master
Reaction score
Thank you everyone :hugs

The loss is hard, I miss my mom a lot. The entire reason we bought the house to the north of where i work was to be closer to her, there were better options to the south of where I work. It just seems kind of pointless now.

I'm pretty depressed about really everything atm. I want to get things done but I also don't feel like doing anything. I sort of feel like I am waiting for life to start again...which is ridiculous because i know every minute of everyday life is going on. A million things need to be done and I dont feel like doing any of them, so then i feel guilty for that.

I want to skip a garden this year but DH doesn't want too, shall see how that turns out.

I put up the electric net fence Sunday, but it is not connected to the fencer yet. Since we have no hay and hay prices atm are really high we are going to be putting the drylot buys on "pasture" in the evenings. I doubt the grass will hold out but we are hoping limiting the grazing time will help it last as long as possible. If we can make it until about mid-June hay prices will come down and we can buy some then. I think we are down to 5-6 small squares of traded hay and 1 small round bale left. It's really annoying because we have never had a hay problem before and never had to buy hay, if we had not sold 75 bales we would be fine...or rather if we had not agreed to take the mutt sheep. (sidenote on that, the previous owner is visiting the nut polisher so probly good we did take the mutts)

Most everything atm is hinging on whether DH does get/take a new job offer he has. Until then things are in a holding pattern.